I am a proud father of two boys aged 8 & 14. I am an agent of community change in government and local non-profits. I enjoy helping businesses create innovative solutions to their marketing and community based initiatives. My passions are discovering great restaurants, hikes, river floats, and cheering on Liverpool football club.
Some of my professional accomplishments include:
- Managing successful local, legislative, and judicial political campaigns for 10 years.
- Building broad coalitions to help stop the nation’s largest planned rail to marine oil terminal.
- Grassroots powered fundraising to help raise millions of dollars for causes and candidates.
- Designed, produced and implemented ad buys for television advertisements, mass direct mail efforts, and individually targeted digital efforts
- Viral Social Media Campaigns that have led to millions of views and help small businesses profit.
- Team Management and event planning from hundreds of volunteers to a paid staff upwards of 50.
- Speaking to groups upwards of 200 people with confidence.
Tech Skills Include:
- WordPress (I built this site)
- Database/CRM Management
- Adobe Suite Proficient
- Graphic and Web Design
- Video Production and Editing
- Social Media and Email Campaigns
- My Quesadillas are Amazing!